Formed in 1995, Idaho Hay and Forage Association, Inc. is an organization that represents the hay and forage producers and allied industry members. We have six basic objectives:
- Develop a coordinated, unified, statewide hay and forage program.
- Establish a uniform grading system for all hay and forage marketed in the State of Idaho.
- Acquire, preserve and disseminate useful information pertinent to the hay and forage industry.
- Develop an Idaho State Hay and Forage Directory for the purpose of promoting the hay and forage industry both in and out of the State of Idaho.
- Encourage research, testing and educational programs for the benefit of the Idaho hay and forage industry.
- Be actively involved in all legislative matters pertaining to the hay and forage industry.